- How to Improve Patient Handoffs
- 5 Observations from the HealthLeaders CFO Exchange
- U.S. hospitals face major challenges as coronavirus spreads
- 'Not good enough': How Rep. Katie Porter's relentless questioning led the CDC chief to commit to free coronavirus testing
- 'Not a direct answer': CMS Administrator Seema Verma dodges on access to ventilators during coronavirus outbreak
Clinical Supply Chain Integration Could Boost Hospital Bottom Lines
A possible discrepancy exists between hospital executives' high-level view of the importance of clinical integration to supply chain and financial...
HCA CEO Samuel Hazen Received $27M in Total Compensation
Hazen and other senior leaders at Nashville-based HCA were handsomely rewarded for the company's strong financial performance in 2019.
Home Invisible Block